Generally speaking, DI coaches can send athletes non recruiting material like recruiting questionnaires, camp brochures, and non-athletic institutional publications at any time. Serious recruiting contact begins either June 15 after sophomore year or September 1 of junior year, depending on the sport and division level.
- Communication with Coaches can begin June 15th after Sophomore year. This includes, Phone, email, social media, PMs, Incoming and outgoing calls.
Off Campus Contact:
- Off Campus contact can begin August 1st before Junior Year. Any face to face contact, off campus where a coach says more than hello.
- Official/Unofficial D1 college visits can begin on August 1 before Junior Year. Includes school financed visits, self-financed visits that include coach conversations.
- No verbal offers/commitments until June 15th after Sophomore year. Include Interactions during campus visits, camps and through High school/club coaches/
National Signing Day:
- Initial Singing Date: November 14, Final Signing Date: August 1st.